The Agoura Hills Harmony Chorus (AHH!) is a spirited group of women who love to sing. Our mission is to share our joy and preserve the art form of four-part a cappella singing. AHH! blends harmony in song and friendship, advances musical excellence and leadership through education and practice, and creatively communicates with our audiences through innovative and entertaining performances.
AHH! strives to:
- give our audiences the gift of thrilling performances that are charged with contagious energy, enthusiasm, passion, and ringing chords—every time we sing;
- attract other fun-loving, talented women singers and become the women’s chorus of choice in our local and surrounding areas;
- Touch hearts and spread harmony in our community.
The members of AHH! promote:
- a spirit of fun and friendship;
- a community of trust, integrity, respect, compassion, and kindness;
- a commitment to continuous musical and performance improvement;
- a desire to lift each other up by celebrating our “highs” and supporting one another through our “lows”;
- a belief that blending heart and harmony has the inspirational power to positively impact individual lives and society at large.